29 September 2012

Where the hell have I been! (And did anyone notice?)

Well. Long time no see eh?

I've been a touch busy the last few months and criminally not blogged. In all honesty, A Writer's Bloc all but slipped my mind, and it was only a post about a madbloggers award do on FB that reminded me I'd been neglecting my wordly duties!

Much of August was spend in Edinburgh at the biggest festival on Earth - the Edinburgh Fringe, of which more in later blogs - when I returned work was in a hell of a mess, and so was the craptop, so I've been a little bit distracted truth be told.

What else have you, possibly fictional reader, missed?

Well, I'm off to Istanbul in February with my dad, who I have taken to calling Henry VI because he's onto his third divorce, I'm trying to organise my college's 11-year reunion because no-one could be arsed to organise one for our tenth this year, and the dog has started to talk to me.



Anyway, more blogs with proper subjects, grammar (sometimes) and time spend on them to follow in the next few days away from work.

My mileometer ticks over to 29 this week. I'm almost too old to play teenagers or comedy Asian hookers now, should Hollywood come a calling.

Me love you all long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment